Thursday 6 January 2011

I'm still wearing my slippers And eat all the candies at home.

Ooh,I feel so tired today, but happy, i passed my exam and bought all the presents for my parents, i deserve rest, so tonight i will listen to music, read Nylon and eat sweets, also u may watch a film, i'm not sure which one to choose) yesturday I Watched Black Swan, it was gorgeous!
Here are some random photoes)))






                                                                   Stuff in my bag))
                                                            Presents for my mom)
                                                                   My favourite nail polishes)

                                                                    My favourite rings)


PS I'm sorry for extremely bad qualiry of photoes, but my camera is broken((

No comments: